“Nextpond,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, refers to iSystemize Pty Ltd trading as Nextpond brand and /or software. “Services” in this policy, refers to our software platform. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser on a desktop or mobile device.
Information we collect and receive
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.” As further explained below, Customer Data is controlled by the organization or other third party that created the workspace (the “Customer”). Where Nextpond collects or processes Customer Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer.
If you join a workspace and create a user account, you are a “user”. If you are using the Services by invitation of a Customer, whether that Customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual, that Customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Customer Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
Nextpond may also collect, receive and hold in privacy, the following information:
- Account creation information. Users may provide information such as an email address, phone number, and password to create an account.
- Workspace setup information. When a Customer creates a workspace using the Services, we may collect an email address, a workspace name, workspace photo, domain details (such as workspace-name.Nextpond.com), user name for the individual setting up the workspace, and password. We may also collect administrative team contact info, such as a mailing address.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the workspaces, channels, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Contact information. With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Third party data. Nextpond may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
Nextpond may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and Nextpond messages. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about Nextpond. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
Sharing and Disclosure
Nextpond may share other information as follows:
- About you with the Customer. There may be times when you contact Nextpond to help resolve an issue specific to a workspace of which you are a member. In order to help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Customer, we may share your concern with our Customer.
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
Other types of disclosure
Nextpond may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Nextpond’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Nextpond does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Nextpond takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Level 7, 110 Mary Street
Brisbane, Qld 4000